Welcome to Unreal Aussies!

We are a community of like minded gamers in the Oceanic region.

We play a wide variety of games and provide a fun, social atmosphere for all our members!

Important Where will Unreal Aussies Play This Expansion

Discussion in 'World of Warcraft' started by sycoinc, May 7, 2018.

?

Where & What Should uA play this Expansion

Poll closed Jun 1, 2018.
  1. Alliance on Frostmorne Server (current location)

42.3%
  2. Horde on Barthilas Server

57.7%
  3. Alliance on another server (suggest in comments)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Horde on another server (suggest comments)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. sycoinc

sycoinc Administrator
    Unreal Officer

Unreal Credits:
    Hello Everyone,

Its that time of year again, with BFA expansion around the corner (14th august 2018) it is time to choose where we want to play (server and faction). From some basic discussion to others that play we have narrowed it down to two options which are stated in the poll on this post.

These will be
    • Alliance on the Frostmorne Server (current main location of our guild and older members)
    • Horde on the Barthilas Server (we have a guild here with low levels which we can build up)

If we do decide to move over to horde we most likely will all either start a new character and level it up BEFORE the expansion OR for those who want to move their Alliance characters from Frostmore they can do so.

Please vote or chat about this in the thread below or in the #wow discord channel.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Bwake_

Bwake_ New Member

Unreal Credits:
    I will most likely be sticking with my frostmoune hunter. Although with the character boost thingo, i may use that either for an alliance or horde character. I'll see where UA heads i guess.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Boohbeh

Boohbeh Member

Unreal Credits:
    Hello, I am happy to stay on Frostmoune with my Druid, although i do play both Horde and Alliance so I might put my Horde toons into the guild on there as well.

4. killerbyte

killerbyte New Member

Unreal Credits:
    I'm already on Barthilas with my Horde toons but I can create a few Alliance toons on Frostmourne to join the community

5. sycoinc

sycoinc Administrator
    Unreal Officer

Unreal Credits:
    So at the time of this post its 2 v 2 for Alliance Frostmorne / Horde Barthilas Either way we will be moving forward with rebuilding the guild and probally make a final decision mid to late June 2018.

Currently I am making a Horde toon on Barthilas and got hold of our guild on there and have been set to GM from a former member so if we do move there its all set up.

tag me in discord chat if you want an invite to either servers guild as i have been slowly coming back (with @Pistol) too

6. CORPSE

CORPSE New Member

Unreal Credits:
    Although I have fond memories of Frostmourne from my yester-years some of which were with uA back in MoP and early WoD I would prefer to make a change for Horde. Although most of my characters are alliance .... realistically I only need 1-2 characters, with the new races, and all the unlock mounts and transmog is transferable really there isnt to much reason for resistance for change. I would be happy to help run some leveling groups and tank or heal with no issue for dungeon grinding.

• Like Like x 1
  7. sycoinc

sycoinc Administrator
    Unreal Officer

Unreal Credits:
    Thats reasonable, I personally wish to go horde too and think the sooner we choose the sooner we can level toons incase ppl do not want to pay for transfer as I know thats the big hold off many old members have is transfer faction and server cost... I think the allied races option does help with that choice as start at level 20 (as long as they unlocked it and have a 110 horde toon somewhere)

8. Aureus

Aureus New Member

Unreal Credits:
    Most of my WoW time was Horde on Frostmourne, i only switched to alliance because of the way the player base shifted. Would love to go back to my roots and play it out on Barthilas

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. sycoinc

sycoinc Administrator
    Unreal Officer

Unreal Credits:
    i was same was horde on jubie'thos till joining uA

10. Kruezritter

Kruezritter Raid Co-Leader
    Officer

Unreal Credits:
    Are you guys worried this is going to split the guild?

11. sycoinc

sycoinc Administrator
    Unreal Officer

Unreal Credits:
    Hey, we will be a dedicated guild on the faction where we end up, those who absolutely do not want to come over are still more than welcome playing within our community an a guild and server / faction of their choice.

The point of this change is to see where people want do go as this expansion is a little bigger on faction changes and differences.

If in the odd case we get enough on both servers (and the alternate server continues to grow) we can look at options of having 2 faction guilds.

But for now will be focusing on recruitment and building up the side where the poll goes for (and if a draw a discussion between key members from the guild who play wow a lot will take place and we will choose)

Also as a guild we will be helping level and get people ready for BFA no matter the faction we end upm on

12. sycoinc

sycoinc Administrator
    Unreal Officer

Unreal Credits:
    Poll Closed, end results
    - 15 Horde Bath | 11 Alliance Frostmorne

We WILL be officially on the Horde on the Barthalis Server Feel free to add me (sycoinc#1888) on battlenet so i can add you to the guild or let me know your player name and when you are on and I can invite you to the guild.. You are free to move any characters across from wherever you are located or level up a new character (i am currently doing this) and I am sure there will be many others. I hope to see you all on and eager for August 14th for BFA. Any questions tag me in here

13. Mursaat

Mursaat Sunday Funday Officer
    Officer

Unreal Credits:
    I'll probably be coming back for this expansion. Gotta start leveling Barthalis!

14. romiras

romiras WoW Officer
    Officer

Unreal Credits:
    Hey just a few thoughts Regarding the move and splitting the guild people might not be aware we have had both a horde side and Alliance side guild for ages the problem is just that one side is always more active than the other and the people playing the less active side feel left out.

Splitting isn't a bad thing we want uA to grow and with more options there is a greater opportunity for that, you don't need to be in the uA guild to be in uA, you dont even need to play wow to be in uA!! Come hangout on the discord and be active as friends its still fun even if you are playing a different Game :p ask Ashen an OG of the barrens chat!

People feeling left out is! You play the game your way and I play it mine but I still love you and want you to have the best gaming experience that you can, I'd love to help out anyway that I can for that to happen!

Feel free to Stay Frosty make that the better guild with the better Raid team and people will Flock to you :biggrin:
    please use that tag line so cool :eek: "Stay Frosty" :cool:
    But you will be competing with the side that is getting more officer support (at least to start out)

If the Cards had fallen the other way I already had Romshunter in the Barth guild and still would've played horde :p

But once I'm Max lvl I'll be Back on Frosty (not on raid night;))

• Like Like x 1
  15. Mursaat

Mursaat Sunday Funday Officer
    Officer

Unreal Credits:
    Just transfered my monk to Barth Horde, THE ANTICIPATION!

• Like Like x 1