Welcome to Unreal Aussies!

We are a community of like minded gamers in the Oceanic region.

We play a wide variety of games and provide a fun, social atmosphere for all our members!

Welcome to HotS

Discussion in 'Heroes of the Storm' started by Pointy, Feb 26, 2016.

1. Pointy

Pointy HotS Officer
    Officer

Unreal Credits:
    Welcome to Heroes of The Storm.

Here at Unreal Aussies (an Oceana based guild community), we are a relaxed group of humans looking for a good time, some laughs and the odd Mega-kill.

We invite all those players tired of the same ol' same ol' formula of existing MOBAs, and willing to embrace the Blizzard Brawler vision, to join us as we pick on the squishies, capture the objectives, and monster the core.

We are currently developing a schedule of nights/events that will take our game to new levels. This will include in-house punch-ups, Hero-League focussed sessions, and hopefully putting together some dedicated teams.

With a developing roster, we are always looking for new players, so bring your friends.

Please sign-up to our spiffy Forums, so we can share videos, theory-craft, and talk codshit.

As for rules: Be a nice person, and use push-to-talk so when I Zombie wall you into your death I cant hear your curses. (Botting, spamming and trolling are also disallowed)

Join us on Teamspeak
    voice.unrealaussies.com

And look for @Pointy or @Nakid to guide you through the Nexus.

May your Murky egg never be found, and you Az-modunks epic.

#1 Pointy, Feb 26, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Mursaat

Mursaat Sunday Funday Officer
    Officer

Unreal Credits:
    I'd be up for joining a team!

3. Pointy

Pointy HotS Officer
    Officer

Unreal Credits:
    Will look into developing a team sometime in the near future - I think we need to build up a solid uA base of players as our priority.

4. Agamemnus

Agamemnus Administrator
    Unreal Officer

Unreal Credits:
    Ye olde thread has served us well. Unstickied for current version.