Welcome to Unreal Aussies!

We are a community of like minded gamers in the Oceanic region.

We play a wide variety of games and provide a fun, social atmosphere for all our members!

uA Official Welcome to HotS!

Discussion in 'Heroes of the Storm' started by Agamemnus, Sep 22, 2017.

1. Agamemnus

Agamemnus Administrator
    Unreal Officer

Unreal Credits:
    Congratulations! By playing HotS in uA you have solidified your position as a cool person.

This is a general guide on how things work here. Bear in mind, uA-wide rules always apply, this is merely tailored for the HotS specific community and events as I know them today.

Officers are the bread and butter leadership in uA. These people are your friends. If you can't find friends, locate these people and your problem is solved. If you have a different problem, you can talk to these people about it. If you have ideas on doing anything that will improve the fun levels of this community, you can talk to these people!
    Your officers are:
    @Fenix
    @Aadra
    @chuck353535

Admins are there for things that the Officers can't do. If you want to start some fun creating awesome project but the Officers can't help you, talk to an Admin. If you have a problem that an Officer can't fix, talk to an Admin. If you have a problem with an Officer, then something is wrong, because it's their job to not have problems, therefore, talk to an Admin. Anything that has split opinion we vote on before acting.
    Your admins are:
    @Agamemnus - Me. Chances are, if it's to do with HotS, I am your guy.
    @Nakid @SeaGrunter - Other admins who also play HotS.
    @Jelly @sycoinc @Jetleet - Other admins who rarely or never play HotS because they don't want to be as cool as me.

Media Officers are not technically here to help you, they work for the Admins to promote and grow uA. You will see them around. They are made up of shoutcasters, video editors, artists, programmers and social media gurus. Their job is to make things big big big.
    Your media officers are:
    @Phongo
    @Aadra
    @Bwake_

Other leaders are people who have been around a long time, maybe they are an officer for a non-HotS game, though I don't know why anybody would want to do that. Maybe they are a retired officer. The list is impossible to lay out with relevance, so stick to your HotS officers for all your -help.

See you online.

#1 Agamemnus, Sep 22, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Agamemnus

Agamemnus Administrator
    Unreal Officer

Unreal Credits:
    Added Bwake :emoji_slight_smile: