Welcome to Unreal Aussies!

We are a community of like minded gamers in the Oceanic region.

We play a wide variety of games and provide a fun, social atmosphere for all our members!

How to make a challenge

Discussion in 'Make a Challenge' started by Nakid, Mar 15, 2016.

1. Nakid

Nakid Intrepidus Dux
    Unreal Officer Streamer

Unreal Credits:
    While all of the members in Unreal Aussies are family, sometimes (ie. always) rivalries will appear. It has been suggested that these rivalries deserve a place within the community and this is the place to do so.

So how can you issue a challenge? We need a few details first.

Thread Title: Put who you are challenging (person/team), the nature of the challenge and the game/event

Here is an example:
    Thread Title: I challenge Agamemnus to a MMR race in HotS

Challenger/s: @Nakid
    Opponent/s: @Agamemnus
    Game/Event: Heroes of the Storm
    Date: Ends midnight 31/3/16
    Winning Condition: Have the highest Quick Match MMR based on HotSLogs figures
    Taunt: Maybe you should try someone other than Valla?

Once posted, your opponent will then accept the challenge by replying to your thread. Feel free to add your 2c to someone else's challenge!

An officer will then approve the challenge so that it counts (no padding those challenge wins!). Your thread will now say "Under Way".

Once the challenge is complete, post the results in the thread (preferably with screenshots) and an officer will update the thread to Complete and give wins to the winners.

Don't forget every time you win a challenge, you get a Challenge Win on your profile. Collect enough and you will earn yourself some medals!

If you have any questions, please ask here.

#1 Nakid, Mar 15, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  2. iBrez

iBrez Member

Unreal Credits:
    Such a specific example

3. Nakid

Nakid Intrepidus Dux
    Unreal Officer Streamer

Unreal Credits:
    Just want to make it easy for @Pointy to issue Ag a challenge. I'd feel bad challenging him to a spelling match...

• Like Like x 1
  4. sycoinc

sycoinc Administrator
    Unreal Officer

Unreal Credits:
    Could also set up a prefix everyone can use called Challenge Mode or something

5. Nakid

Nakid Intrepidus Dux
    Unreal Officer Streamer

Unreal Credits:
    Every thread in this subforum is forced to have a prefix. The only prefix normal users have access to is "New Challenge". Officers/admins then change it to Under Way or Complete.

6. Pointy

Pointy HotS Officer
    Officer

Unreal Credits:
    I think you'll find @Nakid that it is @Agamemnus who is doing the challenging. I need not challenge him.