Welcome to Unreal Aussies!

We are a community of like minded gamers in the Oceanic region.

We play a wide variety of games and provide a fun, social atmosphere for all our members!

Team Sign-up Sheet

Discussion in 'PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds' started by SileoMortis, Sep 22, 2017.

1. SileoMortis

SileoMortis Member

Unreal Credits:
    Hey guys,

As promised, here is a basic sign-up sheet for registering your interest as a team, depending on how much interest we have, we can add a few more teams as long as it does not go overboard of course.

Basically just fill this out, and send it to me in a message either here or on Discord (I generally am on discord all the time) and I'll check it out!

For example, this would be mine:

Team Sign-up
    Your PUBG name:
    SileoMortis

Hours played:
    653 Hours

Do you feel you are a proficient player?

I'm confident in my abilities, and at my peak reached ~243rd on the OC Duo and Squad Leaderboards

Do you think you would have the abilities to lead a team?

I believe I do, I have been Captain of a few different teams including Call of Duty, World of Warcraft and of course PUBG.

Are you okay with being in new teams, playing with new people?

Of course, I'm always looking to play with new people and make new friends.

Any players you recommend that may or may not be part of uA?

I already drag anyone I play with into uA, as a few PUBG players here can back up

Out of curiosity, if you could change one thing in PUBG to make it more competitive friendly, what would you do?

Balanced loot and vehicle spawns. At the moment, the spawns in different regions are very sporadic, which is why so much of this game is based on luck. With a more reliable, consistent loot chance in different areas the game (I feel) would flow a lot easier and we can get rid of that feeling of slow starts to a game.

Once again, depending on the popularity of this venture, I have yet to decide on a close date for registrations, so until I update that, this is an open ended invitation, and I welcome everybody who wants to play with us, to fill this out and send me a message!

- SileoMortis

#1 SileoMortis, Sep 22, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2017
  2. Ryz3n

Ryz3n New Member

Unreal Credits:
    Team Sign-up

Your PUBG name: Ryz3n_2k

Hours played: 270 Hours

In terms of "aim" and "shooting" Im quite confident in. I would like to improve my game sense. Generally a good player. Peaked top 2% in Solo OCE

Yes but preferably be the second voice

Yes. Always look forward to playing with new players

Out of curiosity, if you could change one thing in PUBG to make it more competitive friendly, what would you do?
    Game optimization improvements which can bring more players into the game

• Like Like x 1
  3. hackersremix

hackersremix New Member

Unreal Credits:
    Team Sign-up

Your PUBG name:H-Remix

Hours played:216

Do you feel you are a proficient player? I hold my own as a team player.

Do you think you would have the abilities to lead a team? Yes.

Are you okay with being in new teams, playing with new people? Yes.

Any players you recommend that may or may not be part of uA? Not at this time.

Out of curiosity, if you could change one thing in PUBG to make it more competitive friendly, what would you do? Training grounds to practice weapons.

• Like Like x 1
  4. SHRAPN3LS

SHRAPN3LS New Member

Unreal Credits:
    Team Sign-up

Your PUBG name: SHRAPN3LS

Hours played: 258 hours so far.

Do you feel you are a proficient player? Definitly as a teamplayer. I have my own gameplay that usually add up pretty nicely with good people that knows how to use their brains.

Do you think you would have the abilities to lead a team? Not at all. I love to discuss strategies and experiment new things but I don't have the spirit of a leader. Yet I like to voice my opinions and accept critics towards me.

Are you okay with being in new teams, playing with new people? Absolutly, bring it on.

Any players you recommend that may or may not be part of uA? I have a few in my own team. I need to talk to them about a more competitive aspect of the game.

Out of curiosity, if you could change one thing in PUBG to make it more competitive friendly, what would you do? Hitmarkers, good spec mode, better network and synch. And definitly, allow players to have a bag right at the beginning of the game.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Stressedcal

Stressedcal Member

Unreal Credits:
    Your PUBG name: Stressedcal

Hours played: 460

Do you feel you are a proficient player? After 460, yeah

Do you think you would have the abilities to lead a team? For sure, I already lead my team.

Are you okay with being in new teams, playing with new people? Hell yeah

Any players you recommend that may or may not be part of uA? Yes, Kuilp

Out of curiosity, if you could change one thing in PUBG to make it more competitive friendly, what would you do? First person squad Oceanic and recoil patterns for guns

• Like Like x 1
  6. Josh Flash

Josh Flash New Member

Unreal Credits:
    Team Sign-up
    Your PUBG name:JoshFlash

Hours played: 314 Hours

Entirely unsure on rankings and have been playing quite casually, but i tend to excel at any game i set as a focus. Capable of playing quite well by all standards.

To make snap calls, have sound judgement, be able to communicate clear and accurate information in a short space of time...etc. Yes. After all, i do run a business for a whole country! :emoji_grinning:

We all started somewhere and in my opinion anyone who believes NEW people dont deserve the time = you can head a certain direction far from me.

Came into this via Rompa, met Sileo and the rest of the crew. Rest is history. To be honest the other players i WAS squadding with dont understand team value and sacrifice and communication. They are immensely clicky and wouldn't make viable additions.

I'd love to personally see some Solo / Duo / Squad game type size based features. I am 100% unsure how these would balance, but just something that would set each mode apart more so than just amount of team but in terms of strategy and game play. For example:
    Solo - you are able to carry a little bit more.
    Duo - no 4 person vehicles
    Squad - No 1 person vehicles. Limited carry capacity to encourage teamwork.

• Like Like x 1
  7. ezzdog

ezzdog New Member

Unreal Credits:
    Your PUBG name: ezzdog

Hours played: 630hrs

Do you feel you are a proficient player? I feel like im well rounded although could improve in close quarters combat. I have good map knowledge and game sense, and decent gun skill. Last season managed to get rank to 26 for squads which i was pretty happy about.

Do you think you would have the abilities to lead a team? Not sure, but happy to give it a try.

Are you okay with being in new teams, playing with new people? Yeah, if everyone gets along well its good to meet new people.

Any players you recommend that may or may not be part of uA? Potentially

Out of curiosity, if you could change one thing in PUBG to make it more competitive friendly, what would you do? Adjust the RNG of the loot. Too many times you can loot a whole compound without finding any guns.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Geoffickles

Geoffickles New Member

Unreal Credits:
    Team Sign-up

Your PUBG name: Geoffickles

Hours played: 416

Do you feel you are a proficient player? Absolutely

Do you think you would have the abilities to lead a team? Sure

Are you okay with being in new teams, playing with new people? Yes

Any players you recommend that may or may not be part of uA? a cute boy named Kuilp

Out of curiosity, if you could change one thing in PUBG to make it more competitive friendly, what would you do? Better private lobbies for practice/private competitions/scrims etc but i dont really mind

• Like Like x 1
  9. Dende

Dende New Member

Unreal Credits:
    Team Sign-up

Your PUBG name: WhoStoleDende

Hours played: 218

Do you feel you are a proficient player?: Yeah im a bit of a meme but I can play well when I try

Do you think you would have the abilities to lead a team?: Naw im more of a team member than a team leader

Are you okay with being in new teams, playing with new people?: Yeh

Any players you recommend that may or may not be part of uA?: Naw

Out of curiosity, if you could change one thing in PUBG to make it more competitive friendly, what would you do?: Adding a target range

• Like Like x 1