Welcome to Unreal Aussies!

We are a community of like minded gamers in the Oceanic region.

We play a wide variety of games and provide a fun, social atmosphere for all our members!

Suggestion for UA ARK: Survival Evolved

Discussion in 'ARK: Survival Evolved' started by Narcotics Anonymous, Apr 9, 2016.

1. Narcotics Anonymous

Narcotics Anonymous New Member

Unreal Credits:
    Hi guys!

I've gotten to know your ARK and UA community reasonably well over the past 1.5 weeks and I wanted to put forward some simple suggestions to make life easier for our amazing Administrators and players alike.

I've noticed that a majority of complaints and drama seem to revolve around offline raiding events and passive dino killing. There are numerous, heavily tested and proven mods to help combat this behavior. Like all mods, if someone has the knowledge they can simply find a way to circumvent the physical rules and find another way to grief - however, I believe it's worth considering some of these anti-offline raiding mobs as they may be worth looking into!

Mod example: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=600705968

There are many variations of this type of mod and the level of customization of these mods is quite impressive.
    If anyone has any further suggestion or input I'd love you to make a post :emoji_slight_smile:
    Cheers,

Narcotics.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Micromoo

Micromoo Banned

Unreal Credits:
    Hey!

Thanks for the suggestion Narc. I am looking into one of these for the new server but don't have real internet again until tuesday so I'll have a proper look at your link then. It will help a lot and if it works on trial on the new server we will put it on the old one as well :emoji_slight_smile:

3. xecbry

xecbry New Member

Unreal Credits:
    Hey Narcotics, it's my first post on this forum. Thanks for the suggestion. Sounds like a great idea! :emoji_slight_smile: