Welcome to Unreal Aussies!

We are a community of like minded gamers in the Oceanic region.

We play a wide variety of games and provide a fun, social atmosphere for all our members!

scheduled mythic dungeon runs

Discussion in 'World of Warcraft' started by DiggaDan, Sep 25, 2016.

1. DiggaDan

DiggaDan New Member

Unreal Credits:
    Hi All,

Just wanted to see if there were a few people that wanted to put their hands up for some scheduled mythic dungeon runs with Claymore and myself throughout the week. We are looking for tank and dps, I am main heal and off dps. I am happy to run dps if another healer wants to get involved but my dps is lacking a little atm.

Basically we are looking to get a few solid runs in with a small group and work our way through the mythic plus challenges. We also want to make it more of a schedule as we are not the type to just sit in WoW waiting for a group, prefer to get in and get to business.

Feel free to reach out in game if we are on otherwise just list your game name below with your expression of interest and we'll get it started.

cheers
    DiggaDan (Paladindan(Dan))
    :emoji_slight_smile:

• Like Like x 2
    • Love It! Love It! x 1
  2. romiras

romiras WoW Officer
    Officer

Unreal Credits:
    RomsDruid tank (ilvl 851 lvl20 Artifact Weapon(AW)) and off spec heals (lvl 16AW), (off off spec boom (lvl10AW but zero skill)) not the type to stick to schedules but I'll fill for you when I'm able too

3. sycoinc

sycoinc Administrator
    Unreal Officer

Unreal Credits:
    If you want another mage i will join on in, i851 Fire Mage off spec Fire Mage lol..

• Like Like x 1
  4. DiggaDan

DiggaDan New Member

Unreal Credits:
    cheers fellas,

I am thinking of a Thursday night, say 7-8pm server time? this is keeping in mind raid obligations and trying to ensure plenty of mythics aren't already completed by your hardcore types ;) As Claymore and I want to set this time aside we are thinking 2-3 runs of normal mythic runs for a couple of weeks so we can gear up a little higher then start the M+ runs. Let me know if this works for you guys, if so I'll throw it up on the guild calendar and see if we can get some more interest to fill that last spot.

Jimmy, I hear you are looking at stepping away from tanking the raid, if this is across all things group wise just say so and we'll focus on getting a tank so you can stand back and pew pew or heal heal :emoji_slight_smile:

5. Mursaat

Mursaat Officer
    Officer

Unreal Credits:
    Im happy to throw my hat in where needed.

DK Blood 843, can also DPS if you needed the extra hand.

• Like Like x 1
  6. DiggaDan

DiggaDan New Member

Unreal Credits:
    Good result last night with a couple of runs, thanks to those that came along. This will be a weekly occurrence, same time next week guys.

See you there!

7. DiggaDan

DiggaDan New Member

Unreal Credits:
    Guys, due to the little issue of moving house this week, Claymore and I won't be on. Liikeazyrtek and Ravork have both signed up for the night so if you guys are on can you pass it on for us. Probably won't be on much this week but will hopefully pick it all back up next week.
    Cheers
    Digga

• Love It! Love It! x 1