Welcome to Unreal Aussies!

We are a community of like minded gamers in the Oceanic region.

We play a wide variety of games and provide a fun, social atmosphere for all our members!

RTX Sydney 2017

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fracture, Sep 13, 2016.

1. Fracture

Fracture Member

Unreal Credits:
    Greeting fellow uA members, Fracture here with a bit of a friendly event announcement.
    Yes I hear PAX seems to be all the rage but, the bigger question is... Are you coming to RTX Sydney in February 2017?

Now some of you may not know that exactly i'm talking about, let me shed some light on the subject.

RTX Sydney is a two day gaming and internet culture event hosted by Rooster Teeth! See the greatest new games, learn about the industry, and meet the best fans in the world!
    More info in the link.
    http://rtxsydney.com

Rooster Teeth is an American production Company that started with the production of its long-running series RvB or (Red versus Blue), later branching out into live action shorts and series, comedy gameplay with the branch Achievement Hunter, and full animated productions such as RWBY.
    More info in the link.
    http://roosterteeth.com

I shall be attending RTX all weekend (February 4-5th).
    I hope to hear your thoughts on the matter!

2. Reddx

Reddx New Member

Unreal Credits:
    After attending the 2016 RTX I'm honestly considering if i want to go to the 2017 one

3. Nakid

Nakid Intrepidus Dux
    Unreal Officer Streamer

Unreal Credits:
    So is this more like PAX or Supanova? Just from the guest list it looks like its leaning more towards a Supanova type convention.

4. Fracture

Fracture Member

Unreal Credits:
    I've honestly never been before, but yeah sounds like a Supernova, just all about Rooster Teeth.
    Panels and new release games alongside new shows they're making and heaps of merchandise.
    Tbh, I just love watching the stuff they make, therefore i'm highly excited to go.