Welcome to Unreal Aussies!

We are a community of like minded gamers in the Oceanic region.

We play a wide variety of games and provide a fun, social atmosphere for all our members!

PAX Flights & Accommodation

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Aadra, Mar 14, 2017.

1. Aadra

Aadra Administrator
    Officer

Unreal Credits:
    Hey guys!

With PAX coming closer, and another weekend of UA activities ahead, I understand that many of you require accommodation and/or flights to be organised.

I work as a Travel Agent & I just wanted to reach out to any UA members that needed a hand organizing any aspect of their travels in October.

I also have access to Wholesale Airfares (when booked in conjunction with land components through my wholesaler) and can definitely make sure we put together a really great deal for you.
    a
    If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me, I am more than happy to help!

Aadra

lorena.jackson@flightcentre.com.au
    (alternately leave your email below and I will get in contact with you or send me a quick message on Facebook)

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Love It! Love It! x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. sycoinc

sycoinc Administrator
    Unreal Officer

Unreal Credits:
    May hit you up for a flight once the time comes, really should get to organising this about 3mths out or so as airbnb also good for accommodation for larger groups unless your packages u can get if inc accomodation far surpass them

3. Aadra

Aadra Administrator
    Officer

Unreal Credits:
    Hey, no problem Syco :emoji_slight_smile:
    I can definitely help with flights, AirBnB's not so much.

Our answer to rival that is Interhomes and they aren't in Australia :( (however you can get a Tuscan Villa for a week for only $700 haha)

Hotels & Similar can do :emoji_slight_smile:

• Funny Funny x 1