Welcome to Unreal Aussies!

We are a community of like minded gamers in the Oceanic region.

We play a wide variety of games and provide a fun, social atmosphere for all our members!

New name for Harambe

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Harabec, Oct 10, 2016.

1. Harabec

Harabec New Member

Unreal Credits:
    Hello again!

I have officially transferred over to Sargeras in WoW! This place is HUGE compared to little Khaz Modan/Azjol Nerub!

Unfortunately, the name that everyone knows me by is taken. :( I believe that the person who harassed me late on Friday night is the same person that made a trash toon on Sargeras with the name Harabec. I have already contacted Blizzard about both issues. As they can not say what they did to the offending person(due to legal/privacy policies), I was able to get a free name change. I do not like using special characters as it just makes it a headache for anyone in-game trying to invite me to groups or sending mail.

I am the worst with coming up with names! The name Harabec came from a 1999 game called Starsiege created by Dynamix. (Fun fact: Harabec was voiced by Mark Hamill<--Luke Skywalker) Feel free to PM me if you have anything! Just wanted to give you all a heads up if you see someone new on TS!

In the meantime, I will do some thinking about my new name. *smoke comes out of ears* :mad: I should have something picked out when I get home from work in 15 hours!

#1 Harabec, Oct 10, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Bormolen

Bormolen Member

Unreal Credits:
    Harembec ;D

I'm also a great necromancer, reviving this thread.

3. HesDeadJim

HesDeadJim Member

Unreal Credits:
    Do
    Double necormanced: Dynabec