Welcome to Unreal Aussies!

We are a community of like minded gamers in the Oceanic region.

We play a wide variety of games and provide a fun, social atmosphere for all our members!

@micromoo and Nakid

Discussion in 'ARK: Survival Evolved' started by massive, Mar 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. massive

massive New Member

Unreal Credits:
    micro moo had abused her admin by banning us from the server after nakid rectified the situation and we have proof of her spawning stuff to legend before we raided
    when we raided them with them online and the there Dino on passive with none of his passive animals dead admin was watching us 30 min. later cause we raided him and micromoo is friends with them she claimed we were being banned for something nakid rectified please find us unbanned as we have video proof off us not doing anything wrong when we were told.........

2. cameokazi

cameokazi New Member

Unreal Credits:
    pic below read as admin(micromoo) give her freinds turret
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. Micromoo

Micromoo Banned

Unreal Credits:
    Okie dokie let's get this sorted.

1. Nakid doesn't actually play ARK so I don't really have any idea who you are referring to.

2. The reason your tribe was banned, which I tried to clarify with you in game, was because your tribe was caught raiding offline numerous times and had 'accidently' killed passive dinos in these raids. If you have read the rules, passive dino killing is a bannable offense. Originally I had decided to let you off with a warning and rectified the rules so that any tribe caught offline raiding three (3) times they would be banned. This rule change was advertised across the server.

3. I decided to ban your tribe in the end after a fourth (4th) report of offline raiding resulting in the death of a passive dino. The reason I didn't discuss this with you was because the first time I did I received, as did other server players, what border-lined on abuse in chat. I did try to explain all of this to you in chat when you were online but you somehow couldn't seem to understand this.

4. After your tribe was banned your fourth (4th) member came online and tried to start a fight in chat so I banned them as well. It was after this I received a fifth (5th) report along with screen shots of an offline raid and passive dino killing.

5. As for spawning in things. The only things admin spawn in are replacements for the killed passive dinos. The turret he is referring to in the screenshot is something every member gets on the server if they read the rules and state "I am a platypus" when I or one of the other admin are online as a reward, and for our own sakes of keeping track who has actually read the rules. Which you clearly never did.

Please learn to read and follow the rules.

Cheers
    Micromoo

• Like Like x 1
  4. massive

massive New Member

Unreal Credits:
    lol ok if thats the case y were we able to play when owner was in ark or who ever i was that wass on holiday

any way we will be unbbanned as we were told once and never continued again next time as a admin get both stories first

5. Nakid

Nakid Intrepidus Dux
    Unreal Officer Streamer

Unreal Credits:
    Thread closed as this issue has been solved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.