Welcome to Unreal Aussies!

We are a community of like minded gamers in the Oceanic region.

We play a wide variety of games and provide a fun, social atmosphere for all our members!

I need some game recommendations!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hailmary, Jul 6, 2016.

1. Hailmary

Hailmary New Member

Unreal Credits:
    Hi Everyone,

Hopefully by now some of you have seen me around on TS, pretending I can play HotS.

This Thursday (the 7th) I'm unfortunately having an Arthroscope on my right elbow which will put my mouse hand out of action for a few weeks. I would love some suggestions for steam games that people think can be played with one hand (either mouse or keyboard), just maybe I will come away being ambidextrous.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated!

Cheers

Hailmary (Kim)

2. Nakid

Nakid Intrepidus Dux
    Unreal Officer Streamer

Unreal Credits:
    Hey Hail,

Strategy
    Heroes of Might and Magic would be good as it is turn based and can pretty much just be played with a mouse. Europa Universalis/Crusader Kings/Stellaris/Heart of Iron would be good at a slower speed and can be played with just a mouse (though keyboard shortcuts make things quicker). You could also try XCOM 2 out.

Adventure
    Any point and click adventure game you would do well in. Monkey Island (HD Remake of 1 and 2 on Steam, 3, skip 4, Tales of Monkey Island), Grim Fandango, Sam and Max, Walking Dead, any game by Telltale.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Agamemnus

Agamemnus Administrator
    Unreal Officer

Unreal Credits:
    Hearthstone

• Like Like x 1
  4. Silver

Silver New Member

Unreal Credits:
    Game recommendations depend on the genre of game you would like to play?

So what sort of games do you like?

5. Ashen V

Ashen V LoL Leader
    Division Leader

Unreal Credits:
    Also depends on the kind of time you like to sink into a game each session, some RTS's can be played fairly well with one hand despite the dozens of keyboard shortcuts, even something like civilization can be done one hand. Hearthstone and turn based games would be great, I saw MTG online and Gwent starting to pick up. Worst comes to worst you can break out the old solitaire, snake or tetris

6. Nakid

Nakid Intrepidus Dux
    Unreal Officer Streamer

Unreal Credits:
    @Bosl and I found a game the other day called 8 Bit Hordes which is a quirky RTS but is pretty fun. You'd easily be able to play that one handed