Welcome to Unreal Aussies!

We are a community of like minded gamers in the Oceanic region.

We play a wide variety of games and provide a fun, social atmosphere for all our members!

Day One, Over.

Discussion in 'The Division' started by Mursaat, Mar 9, 2016.

Tags:
?

The Division, Yay or Neigh?

1. Yay

100.0%
  2. Neigh

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Mursaat

Mursaat Officer
    Officer

Unreal Credits:
    Hi Guys,

Scrolling through Steam Reviews there is A LOT of hate for it.

Personally, even though I got stuck for 30 mins due to a bug, and then a mission reset after 40 mins of completing it, I actually had a lot of fun. It is an MMO through and through which I think some people didn't realise it would be like? Idk

Currently I'm level 7/8 (I forgot) and I'll be playing again tonight, might be late though 8pm (WST)

Just wanted to see how everyone was finding The Division after Day 1?

2. Nakid

Nakid Intrepidus Dux
    Unreal Officer Streamer

Unreal Credits:
    Only played 2 or so hours so far but I'm really looking forward to exploring everything more. It kind of seems like Global Agenda minus the jetpacks crossed with the living story format of Guild Wars 2. I'm looking forward to how it will progress over the next year.

3. Pointy

Pointy HotS Officer
    Officer

Unreal Credits:
    I think the key will be, as Nakid suggests, on how it progresses over the next year.
    Putting all the instances on Hard certainly made the game tough, so the challenge is there.
    But once you have upgraded your base, and done all the story, ith the DZ be enough, or will it need more content, frequently, to survive.

Also, add your self to the friends thread - there are a few playing! Saber and I hit lvl 9 last night, although by the time I get home I am sure he'll be mid 20s

4. Mursaat

Mursaat Officer
    Officer

Unreal Credits:
    Well I can always piggy back on one of your instances or whatever! Ive been speccing mostly as healer thing. (Just cause)

EDIT: Friends forum?! Where do I add! My in game is Mursaat6158

5. sycoinc

sycoinc Administrator
    Unreal Officer

Unreal Credits:
    Most of the hate is from console kids or people with underpowered computers who expected a extreme unique experience... I so far have gotten about 16h in it, near half way through the levels (level 12 atm) and doing all content... I haven't tried the pvp yet since beta but so far its good..

the hardness of the game has improved from beta and overall If you play alone it will be less of an experience than multiplayer. really best in a group all on hard mode.

As they have stated a whole year of plans and updates (both paid and free) with the 1st dropping in April, any issues with the game ppl have could be improved or fixed... as in between the open beta and launch they redid the appearance tabs for navigation (not a big thing but they listen)