Welcome to Unreal Aussies!

We are a community of like minded gamers in the Oceanic region.

We play a wide variety of games and provide a fun, social atmosphere for all our members!

Club - Unreal Aussies

Discussion in 'League of Legends' started by Ashen V, Mar 22, 2016.

1. Ashen V

Ashen V LoL Leader
    Division Leader

Unreal Credits:
    Hi There,

Riot Games have noticed a growing trend in people using specific chat rooms as game invite pools and as a way of being social and organizing events,

So what they've done is added a feature called "Clubs" basically groups you can create and be in, that can also display a group tag. By default our tag is uA. You can change the tag that shows up next to your name by changing the active group.

Joining a Club.
    Currently as you cant search for active clubs the easiest way to be added to an existing club is by direct invite, asking myself to add you to the club, or being nominated by another active member of the club.
    Currently you cant invite out of the blue so you'll need to add myself 'Ashen V' and let me know you'd like an invite or if you know someone already in the club they can nominate you to join the club right out of their friends list. Right click on name - Nominate - Unreal Aussies.

Club rules.
    Same rules apply as TS and normal LoL rules, don't spam, don't be a jackass and we'll all get along just fine

#1 Ashen V, Mar 22, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Strickonaut

Strickonaut Striquitâ„¢

Unreal Credits:
    Seems simple enough. May have to tone down my jackassery a lil bit :p Shoot us an invite to the club when you get the chance please Ashen xoxo

3. hackersremix

hackersremix New Member

Unreal Credits:
    So I just need to poke at you in here to get invited to the club?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ashen V

Ashen V LoL Leader
    Division Leader

Unreal Credits:
    With Clubs at the moment, I can't invite someone that I don't have on my friends list, I'm guessing Riot will change that later on.
    What you'll need to do is either send me a friend req' or speak to someone in the club at the moment and have them nominate you which I can approve

5. ChewBaker

ChewBaker New Member

Unreal Credits:
    Would Love an invite same name as here.

6. Gypsy Danger

Gypsy Danger New Member

Unreal Credits:
    Please message me the details, would be interested in getting back into my epic support role

• Like Like x 1
  7. Kroaken

Kroaken New Member

Unreal Credits:
    Just started getting back into this time-stealing game... An invite to the club would be appreciated ^.^

• Like Like x 1
  8. Ashen V

Ashen V LoL Leader
    Division Leader

Unreal Credits:
    Riot have finally fixed and re-enabled Clubs!
    Will see about getting both of you in tonight

9. Kroaken

Kroaken New Member

Unreal Credits:
    Any update on the club?

10. Ashen V

Ashen V LoL Leader
    Division Leader

Unreal Credits:
    I did an invite on the 30th but that was right after Club's got enabled again,
    Back from PAX now so I've sent another one tonight, hopefully that should get through - If not just let me know

11. Kroaken

Kroaken New Member

Unreal Credits:
    It works! Thanks :emoji_slight_smile:

12. Cy Kotic

Cy Kotic New Member

Unreal Credits:
    awesome its great to know that we are still active in the league of legends side of things... send a request my way AshenV and i'll see you on the rift...

13. Ashen V

Ashen V LoL Leader
    Division Leader

Unreal Credits:
    That was messing with my head for a minute, couldn't find you in my friends list but looking up your profile it was showing we still were..
    Had moved you in my organizational setup into the ZealotGaming section, must have been where I last saw you which is right down the bottom past DefineGaming. Invite sent, see you on the rift :emoji_slight_smile: