Welcome to Unreal Aussies!

We are a community of like minded gamers in the Oceanic region.

We play a wide variety of games and provide a fun, social atmosphere for all our members!

Cho'Gall and The Lost Vikings - A Winning Combo (almost)

Discussion in 'Heroes of the Storm' started by Nakid, Oct 16, 2016.

1. Nakid

Nakid Intrepidus Dux
    Unreal Officer Streamer

Unreal Credits:
    Hey guys,

Here is the 3rd game from last Tuesday. #TeamNakid went Cho'Gall, Vikings, Auriel and Tracer. Point of view is myself playing Vikings so if you're interested to see how I play, take a look!

2. Agamemnus

Agamemnus Administrator
    Unreal Officer

Unreal Credits:
    "I almost banned Vikings" -Nakid

• True Story True Story x 1
  3. Bfea

Bfea New Member

Unreal Credits:
    Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun. What did you use to record?

Hey @Nakid, for the HotS Games on Mondays, I'm looking to come play but I play my official TF2 Matches on the Monday from 8-9pm DST, would I still be welcome joining in after I've finished? (I had no idea where to post this to ask)

#3 Bfea, Oct 17, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2016
  4. Nakid

Nakid Intrepidus Dux
    Unreal Officer Streamer

Unreal Credits:
    Hey @Bfea, yeh that's fine. We'll try and slot you into a team if there is space. We're going to attempt to have 3 teams going each night since a fair few people are interested now.

I used Open Broadcaster Software (OBS) to record a lossless video with 2 audio channels, one for game/TS audio and the other for my microphone.

5. Bfea

Bfea New Member

Unreal Credits:
    Thanks, I'm looking forward to playing with everyone.

Cool thanks for that, I'm thinking of recording some games but I wasn't sure which program to use to do that.

6. Nakid

Nakid Intrepidus Dux
    Unreal Officer Streamer

Unreal Credits:
  7. Bfea

Bfea New Member

Unreal Credits:
  8. Agamemnus

Agamemnus Administrator
    Unreal Officer

Unreal Credits:
    Yeah OBS is definitely the way to go. However now things have changed a little with the software and hardware, there's a few more options to consider. I'm in the middle of writing an up-to-date tutorial and I'll be sure to advertise it when it's complete.

We try to set the teams at 7:30 on mondays, but often one or two people have to leave for dinner and what-not. You can grab one of their spots when that happens, or you can hang with us in the streamer channel and see if shoutcasting is something you'd be interested in. Otherwise, the games often go for a few hours so even after the tournament is done, there's still fun to be had.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Bfea

Bfea New Member

Unreal Credits:
    Sounds good, I usually finish the official by 8:30, but it depends if both teams are ready on time.

#9 Bfea, Oct 17, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2016