Welcome to Unreal Aussies!

We are a community of like minded gamers in the Oceanic region.

We play a wide variety of games and provide a fun, social atmosphere for all our members!

uA Official Blood Donor Selfie Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nakid, May 13, 2016.

1. Avanea

Avanea Member

Unreal Credits:
    Oh my god O.O

I've had a few issues with donations before xD Between having both arms stuck with needles and both missing veins to it being in just slightly wrong but them not noticing until it's too late for them to just swap arms x.x Eh it's a thing that happens xD Never had an inch high bubble though O.O I feel like you may be fairly unique in that

2. SileoMortis

SileoMortis Member

Unreal Credits:
    Haha apparently it can be common, i just had to wait for it to go down, and wasnt any lasting side effects

3. SileoMortis

SileoMortis Member

Unreal Credits:
    New selfie, donated platelets for the first time... she bounced the needle off the vein first, then proceeded to have constant pressure problems on draw haha xD

Attached Files:

4. Agamemnus

Agamemnus Administrator
    Unreal Officer

Unreal Credits:
    Well done! Did you read the numbers off the screen? What did you get in the end?

5. SileoMortis

SileoMortis Member

Unreal Credits:
    Haha cant remember now, was only hooked up for 25 minutes though, trying again next week though :p

6. Avanea

Avanea Member

Unreal Credits:
    Sell your blood for a sausage roll, some bikkies, and an orange juice. Give yourself to the vampires. (Finally got around to donating whole blood again now that I've dropped plasma and those problems aren't constantly making them say "you're gonna have to wait 3 months for WB)

• Love It! Love It! x 1
  7. Agamemnus

Agamemnus Administrator
    Unreal Officer

Unreal Credits:
    Hooray!!!

I was sick the day before my last appointment. We're falling behind this year :(

8. Avanea

Avanea Member

Unreal Credits:
    We're all doing so well x.x Between my trip to SEA at the end of last year and finally making the decision to ease off plasma because they need my WB more my numbers are definitely down xD

9. Agamemnus

Agamemnus Administrator
    Unreal Officer

Unreal Credits:
    @Jelly and @Nakid have been getting into it! Need more pics :emoji_slight_smile:

10. Boohbeh

Boohbeh Member

Unreal Credits:
    First donation in ages!

Attached Files: