Welcome to Unreal Aussies!

We are a community of like minded gamers in the Oceanic region.

We play a wide variety of games and provide a fun, social atmosphere for all our members!

WoW Raid [N/H] BFA Raiding - Expression of Interest + Raid Times

Discussion in 'World of Warcraft' started by sycoinc, Aug 21, 2018.

?

What Night(s) and Time(s) do you want to Raid?

1. Wednesday 7:30pm AEST

50.0%
  2. Wednesday 8:30pm AEST

38.5%
  3. Thursday 7:30pm AEST

61.5%
  4. Thursday 8:30pm AEST

53.8%
  5. Friday 7:30pm AEST

23.1%
  6. Friday 8:30pm AEST

34.6%
  7. Sunday 7:30pm AEST

42.3%
  8. Sunday 8:30pm AEST

46.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. sycoinc

sycoinc Administrator
    Unreal Officer

Unreal Credits:
    Hello Everyone,

So with Raiding coming up in a few weeks for BFA content we are gathering the best times and days to create a group / groups so we can progress, gear up and have a whole lot of fun.

After some discussion with @Dynovnrks we have decided on 2 start times over 4 different days that all of you can vote on, we will take the most popular votes and have those as our official times (aiming for 1 locked in time a week with a 2nd also available).

Some information about raiding will be as follows;

Raid Nights and Times:
    Please see the Poll and vote on the nights and times you are available to raid, you can vote on as many options as you want... if you wish to comment on reasoning on your vote or anything to do with days and times please do so in the comments below.

Week 1 Raiding / Team setup:
    Depending on numbers interested and available we may have 2 groups, these groups will be randomised so not to have a 'super geared team' and a 'lower geared team'... we will try and make this as even as possible... after this week of raids we can assess what works and sort teams accordingly if we have the numbers

Raids will be a minimum 2h period with extension discussed within the raid team to go on further or continue when people need to leave. We are aware people work early, have kids and like to sleep so will accommodate best we can for these people while keeping progression going

Raid Requirements:
    • Should ideally be close to or within the recommended item level for the raid dificulty
    • Should be prepared with food buffs at a bare minimum and if you wish to use Pots those too
    • Try and have your gear enchanted with the lower level BFA enchants (ask @sycoinc or another enchanter in guild to do this for you if you wish)
    • Install any mods you see fit for raiding (not a requirement to have any at all just yet but we do suggest BigWigs or DBM)
    • Be logged into Discord and in the appropriate raid channel (you don't need to talk just be able to listen)

Expression of Interest
    If you are interested in raiding and haven't already talked to us message @sycoinc (sycoinc) or @Dynovnrks (Deeno) your Class and Spec preference.

Notes: Due to other uA events on Mondays and Tuesdays that a decent chunk of players in the guild (especially the officers and veteran members) raiding will not be run unless someone wishes to get a group together to finish off content from the week ahead.

We aim to try and stream our raids and some other gameplay on these nights

If you wish to be a bigger part of raiding like taking up a leading role or supportive roll to the raid leaders please talk to sycoinc or deeno in game or via a message on discord

2. sycoinc

sycoinc Administrator
    Unreal Officer

Unreal Credits:
    For people to know, I personally can not make it before 8pm on any day due to family commitments.

• Like Like x 1
  3. ~ Tash ~

~ Tash ~ Officer
    Officer

Unreal Credits:
    I voted for weds and thutrs, but you can discount my votes if need-be, i need to be in bed at 10pm my time (8pm over there) so would prefer earlier times

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. CORPSE

CORPSE New Member

Unreal Credits:
    I'd be keen to lead a catch-up raid a in a few weeks time for the casuals/alts 1 night a week :emoji_slight_smile:

• Like Like x 2
    • Love It! Love It! x 1
  5. Aadra

Aadra Administrator
    Officer

Unreal Credits:
    LOVE this idea!

• Like Like x 1
  6. romiras

romiras WoW Officer
    Officer

Unreal Credits:
    Thanks Korpsi
    I agree with Addra! Great idea I love it!
    I’m keen for helping in anyway I can (tank/heals mats for pots etc)
    However, I’m really restricted time wise (Monday ,Tuesday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday I have other comitments)

7. sycoinc

sycoinc Administrator
    Unreal Officer

Unreal Credits:
    Yeah alt progression, progression for those who miss out and all that can be a thing organised within the guild whenever we can and others can make it and @CORPSE good to see you wish to give it a go to help out when the time comes.

basically the poll is for the dedicated day(s) to format a team and raid with other days for members to create their own groups and pug in extras or go and pug harder things if we are not upto where they want to be.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Mursaat

Mursaat Officer
    Officer

Unreal Credits:
    I'm just hoping for the later raid start times, WA makes it difficult to do early!

9. ~ Tash ~

~ Tash ~ Officer
    Officer

Unreal Credits:
    To bad we have us at opposite sides!!!! :(

10. CORPSE

CORPSE New Member

Unreal Credits:
    Can't make it on Wednesdays sadly kinda sucks but I guess I will just focus on the alt run and run my main was hopeful for thursday & sunday :(