Welcome to Unreal Aussies!

We are a community of like minded gamers in the Oceanic region.

We play a wide variety of games and provide a fun, social atmosphere for all our members!

Back in Oz

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by CORPSE, Oct 15, 2017.

1. CORPSE

CORPSE New Member

Unreal Credits:
    Most of you wont remember me besides maybe Jet & Moo and a couple of the original Final Fantasy people if they are still around but I am a long member of Ua since 2012 mainly from back in WoW MoP days and FF14 ARR for my most active stint in the community.

Any-who I am back in Australia from living the past couple of years in Canada, once I have better internet "running hotspot from my phone in rural australia..." I hope to be a lot more active now that I actually play on the same time line. I have been playing more recently ESO & Black Desert back in Canada but hope both are still playable with the server latency.

Anyways just wanted to say hello and introduce myself to more of the semi-new and new people as I have been very inactive since I left the country back 2015.

Talk to you all soon and let me know what you guys are playing right now. :emoji_slight_smile:

2. sycoinc

sycoinc Administrator
    Unreal Officer

Unreal Credits:
    I don't know you but Welcome Back! I believe there are a few people who play BDO on and off and believe since there are no aussie servers whatever ones as long as on NA is fine here :emoji_grinning:

catch u on our discord if you feel the need to chat to pplz

3. SileoMortis

SileoMortis Member

Unreal Credits:
    Welcome Back mate!

As a fellow BDO player, the servers are generally fine for us Aussies on NA, but we're getting out own Oceanic server in the next few months ;)

Very jealous of living in Canada! That would have been great

4. Agamemnus

Agamemnus Administrator
    Unreal Officer

Unreal Credits:
    Awwww hello! HotS is where all the cool kids play. You should give it a shot ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Nakid

Nakid Intrepidus Dux
    Unreal Officer Streamer

Unreal Credits:
  6. CORPSE

CORPSE New Member

Unreal Credits:
    Cheers! yeah still trying to sort out internet sadly! Canada was interesting, too cold for me though hahaha I enjoy the beach to much. Interesting about the Aussie servers first I heard about it, I played HoTs since Beta but just casually happy to jump on sometime when I get back on the webs! I literally started a new job 4 days after I got back which was lucky I guess but stuck renting out a room in a house with no internet its not ideal haha, not to keen on playing over mobile data hot spotting but might be my only resort.

7. Nakid

Nakid Intrepidus Dux
    Unreal Officer Streamer

Unreal Credits:
    This year a lot of phone companies increased their data plans by a heap. A few of them have 30-40GB plans.