Welcome to Unreal Aussies!

We are a community of like minded gamers in the Oceanic region.

We play a wide variety of games and provide a fun, social atmosphere for all our members!

Anyone still kicking in WoW?

Discussion in 'World of Warcraft' started by CORPSE, Aug 6, 2017.

?

Is uA still going strong in WoW

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. CORPSE

CORPSE New Member

Unreal Credits:
    Heya, Just wondering if there is still a raid going and people running stuff daily or if its gone a bit more casual for the time being?

Sorry I haven't been around for the last couple of years, moved to Canada and really had different schedules and the timezone thing was a pain to try play games, coming back to Melbourne in October so will start jumping on more when time permits before the move.

2. SikLad Bambi

SikLad Bambi New Member
    Division Leader Officer

Unreal Credits:
    Hey Corpse! sorry for the late reply! Yes we are still going strong! :emoji_slight_smile: always in need of new people! I am the Guild leader Division leader for WoW :emoji_slight_smile: Add me to Bnet: SikLadbambi#1620 If your interested in Running Mythic Raids we have spots open :emoji_slight_smile: Can help with Gear aswel :emoji_slight_smile:
    If u see me in discord feel free to come chat :-D

Much Love Ya'll!

• Like Like x 1
  3. CORPSE

CORPSE New Member

Unreal Credits:
    Awesome nice to meet you, yeah I haven't played with uA since Dante was leading things at the start of WoD so its been a while but I will mostlikely move one maybe two toons back to frostmourne. What spots are open and what are you always struggling the most to fill?